Senator Kelly Ayotte

Senator Kelly Ayotte

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"Storekeeper blog" is willfully stupid about Kelly Ayotte and the First Amendment.

Some tool who seems awfully concerned about my opinions of Kelly Ayotte used his First Amendment freedoms to open up a blog claiming that I am not a journalist, despite my background as a licensed journalist and current member of NENPA. He writes:
I am a frustrated and annoyed member of the middle class who just wants America the way it used to be only this time without Racism, Entitlements and Liberals.
What a meathead. Stop me if I've heard this bullshit before, a la Michael Douglas' racist "Falling Down" circa 1993. First of all, Kelly Ayotte is a Class A racist, trying to prosecute me for Constitutionally-protected activity as Legal Chair of the NAACP to help a black man who faced 3 drawn guns and visual body cavity search by 3 white cops in Jaffrey, NH for LOITERING..... Anyway, I don't class people like that, and I work quite fine with many Republicans and conservatives, it is an issue-by-issue analysis. Read this letter from a white Republican with whom I partnered up on some nonprofit work a few years back.....
I have eaten with, spoken with, worked with, socialized with and argued politics with him. As a matter of fact, I’ve even let him near my kids! I was, and remain convinced to this day, that he is of quite sound mind. It is this trial that's crazy.....Chris may be guilty of many things: including non-stop questioning of and challenging the establishment, being one of the most dogged people I have ever met in pursuing an ideal...
My family and I have always found him to be an honest, hard working, warm, caring and sincere human being.... Chris’ big mistake was believing that he could make a difference in this whitest of states in our land of equality and "justice for all."
So anyway this clown opens up a blog claiming that I'm not a journalist, so I posted two comments to him, one of which reads as follows:

And as I mentioned to you, I don't need to note each and every aspect of what I do as a professional on my blog. (In addition to what I listed I'm also a founding member of a nonprofit that hasworked in Boston City Schools, and I put up wireless towers -- none of that is in my profile either, stupid). You have about 60 hits on my Kelly Ayotte blog so you already know I've worked for a daily and a weekly and have hosted radio shows discussing, among all things, the fact that my blogs have helped Joanna Marinova get the strongest First Amendment Counsel in Boston to go after bad journalists at the Herald.

Besides, Kelly Ayotte is the one with a vendetta against me and I have prevailed over her each and every time she tried to come after me for Constitutionally-protected activity. But thing is, she already considered me a journalist......

.....as does Casey Sherman, now run along and trash talk Casey for stating the Kelly Ayotte conducted no investigation into the Franconia shooting tragedy and Gregory Floyd's actions. He also notes that retired LE Bradford Whipple and I did the hard investigation of the case, which has resulted in a pending lawsuit with duly-licensed counsel helping the Kenney family seek Justice, whether you like it or not my friend.

Watch the movie dude, listen up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnkv9_yPclM&feature=player_embedded

Later man.
-The KingCaster.

7 comments:

  1. I then schooled him s'more:

    And another thing:

    Speech regulation is a very specialized area of Law, and those of you who know nothing about it should probably keep your mouth shut. For example, commercial Speech may indeed be regulated much more so than non commercial speech. So on 5/11 2007 -- even AFTER Kelly and Marty's BS attempts to put me down for non commercial speech about the visual body cavity search of Willie Toney -- I complimented Kelly on her efforts to restrict abusive commercial speech that leads toward drug addiction.

    I was being the Bigger Person, even after the BS prosecution. But then on that same day, she started covering up for the multiple felon Greg Floyd, who even lied about being in Vietnam, something that should offend the daylights out of a Veteran like you.

    Speaking of Veterans, my Uncle Joe was a sharpshooter in 'Nam, and he would be offended at your position that I'm somehow not a journalist.

    And you saw in the Mexican Standoff video where the elder Veteran flat out said "As long as you're not standing up and protesting during speeches...."

    ....Which I duly informed that I have no plans to ever do such a thing because I am a professional.

    And I have no doubt if I had a blog dedicated to how great Kelly Ayotte is (ack) she would welcome me with open arms to GOP events, but let me educate you My Friend, that's not how a free society works.

    *********

    Anyway, read it and learn:
    http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2007/05/rush-limbaugh-agrees-that-oxycontin.html

    And quite often those chemical wares that come advertised as panacea -- like soma from Aldous Huxley's Brave New World as I note in last week's post on the issue -- come with deleterious side effects including addiction, for which Oxycontin manufacturer Purdue Pharma L.P. will pay $635m in fines for lying about. Nice:

    The plea agreement settled a national case and came two days after the Stamford, Conn.-based company agreed to pay $19.5 million to 26 states and the District of Columbia to settle complaints that it encouraged physicians to overprescribe OxyContin.

    See back in the 90's I dated someone on the hospital side who knew all the drug reps from like, Novartis, etc. etc. and she broke it down to me how much control and influence these companies can have over some of the physicians with their gifts, promotionals and all matter of quasi-legal activity which was leading her to get out of the industry. As the World and this Country continue to spiral into a drug-addicted morass, don't say I didn't tell you so. Well you can say that, it just wouldn't be true. Just ask Rush Limbaugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A veteran like me... You don't have the first clue about what being a veteran is because you chose to ignore the sacred duty to country and instead decided to attend college and become an agitator to those who actually serve our country and then have the audacity to quote an elderly vet who knows nothing about you or your crackpot ideas. No members of the press asked questions at the VFW event as it was designed for voters to ask the questions. It wasn't the venue for your "investigative reporting." Neither was the Baseball event that you willfully disrupted. You are disruptive and a protester/demonstrator clothed as reporter. That is the ultimate truth.
    You have no interest in the truth or in right or wrong. Your interest is to agitate a campaign and bring about the demise of that candidate for whatever self motivated interests you have. That is my issue with you. As I said initially, a journalist reports facts, period. You present conspiracy theories and attempt to ill affect someone’s reputation. That is the work of an activist agitator, not a journalist. If you were just as aggressive against Paul Hodes that wouldn't lend any credibility to your "journalism" either but I do notice you don't have any interest in going after him. I am sure he has just as seedy an underside as any other politician. You are singly focused on one conservative woman who sees you for what you are and won't engage you to lend you any legitimacy and because of that you will litigate your way in. You are not capable of being treated like a real journalist because you don't act like one.
    None of the other real journalists need to sue Ayotte to be allowed in. Why? They are real journalists not agitators with a cause. Very simple, stop hiding behind inflated credentials and just admit that you are acting as the activist lawyer you really are and not a journalist and I will be more than happy to have a beer with you and listen to everything you have to say about Ayotte and maybe you will even change my mind about her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a "Hampstead Hater" or Michael Douglas in "Falling Down." I am a true believer in Dr. King's premise that all should be judged by their character and not the color of their skin. I will despise or adore anyone, regardless of race, creed or national origin, based on who they are and how they act. Right now, I despise you because of how you act and try to deny what you are by clinging to sketchy press credentials in order to prove a point.
    Yes, I am frustrated and annoyed and I have every right to be. I pay over $40,000 a year in taxes and fees to two states and the federal govt. I believe that all Americans should carry their own weight and stop looking for freebies and excuses for their lack of success. (JFK said something along those lines, too and I believe it was very well received at that time yet somehow forgotten by most today.) I get very little for all that tax money. I want a strong national defense to protect my homeland, and the infrastructure required for me and others to succeed. Instead, I pay for benefits to propagate generation upon generation of lazy people who feel entitled to garner my wealth for their existence. What's wrong with that? I have served my country through multiple conflicts mostly as a reservist, I belong to the VFW, American Legion and volunteer to raise money for both, I give freely to St Jude's Hospital every month and belong to the NRA. I have two kids, one in college and one in the first grade. They are fed and clothed through the efforts of my wife and I. How am I stupid? Why am I an idiot and a tool? Because you are the one who is in the wrong here and your defense is to attack me and my first amendment rights because you a have a NENPA press card and a blog. I have done more for my community, country and family than you will ever do in a courtroom or on a website. At least the way you are doing it now, anyway.
    Oh, and by the way, IDGARA what Greg Floyd says about his service in Vietnam. He has to sleep with himself at night. If he lies about his service he will get caught and that is that.
    And as much as your Uncle Joe was probably a terrific guy and I am thankful for HIS service, you mentioning him and his sacrifices don’t help your argument at all. It appears as though you are attempting to ride on his coattails and that's the same thing to me as Floyd lying about his service. It's irrelevant to the conversation yet you bring it up to attempt to excuse and justify your lack of service to this country.
    So engage me like the professional you claim to be or continue posting all your YouTube links and blog links and keep insulting me.
    When I said I was done with you, I was referring to the Telegraph Article and making further comments there. It's much more appealing to interact with you here so I don't waste the time of Telegraph readers for our entertainment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new profile! Installing wireless towers and founding non-profits makes you more of a journalist how???

    ReplyDelete
  6. 7:48
    I was in Franconia and suing the government long before Casey Sherman and he says in the goddamn movie, "Now I'll turn it over to the two men who worked the case."

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xnkv9_yPclM

    http://christopher-king.blogspot.com/2010/09/kingcast-hosts-fighter-trailer-for.html

    Boo yah!

    I told you to listen but apparently you didn't.

    7:58
    Nope, just noting more of the things that I do, including journalism, cell towers and non-profits.

    Meanwhile, you just make sure your OWN backyard is clean, you got that?

    http://kellyayottesenate.blogspot.com/2010/10/kingcast-laughs-as-idiot-tool-kelly.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Paul, here's The Deal:

    As I noted, I have said good things about Kelly Ayotte as well. If I were to show up at her events, which are open to all other journalists, and say only good things, Kelly would have no problem with me. But she can't have it that way brother, doesn't work like that in America.

    Simple.

    As to my acumen as a journalist, I'm clearly a journalist. History as a reporter with a daily and an editor with a weekly, radio shows over the past several months and a new assignment coming shortly.

    Your contention that I somehow become something less than a journalist because I have probing or negative questions for Kelly does not hold Constitutional muster, pure and simple.

    Plus I never disrupted anything at any rally, and you saw the Gentlemen who is the Professor at Dartmouth noted "we were having a good conversation."

    'Nuff sed.

    ReplyDelete