Senator Kelly Ayotte

Senator Kelly Ayotte

Sunday, November 14, 2010

KingCast gets another visit from Joanna Marinova v. Boston Herald, WDHD Channel 7 Defamation Defense Counsel Brown, Rudnick.

I see they like to hang out now over at my TOUCH 106.1 FM blog, but no matter where they go, there I am. And no matter where I go, there they be. If you or your clients are corporate scumbags, I'm going to post everything I can about you, simple.

PS: I fixed the video over there for their viewing pleasure and look forward to the next video with some courtroom action so I'll be checking the court docket assiduously :)

Further, the Herald has had -- and continues to have -- issues with racism for quite some time, they called a former DOC Superintended "Boone the Coon" and read this case: Gaines v. Boston Herald, 998 F. Supp 91 (1998).
Or how about "Fade to Blacko" remember that little gem?
F-Bomb to you guys, totally. F-Bomb you stinking maggots.

No comments:

Post a Comment