Senator Kelly Ayotte

Senator Kelly Ayotte

Saturday, January 15, 2011

KingCast says "My, my, my what a tangled web the Boston Herald weaves," practicing Defamation and covering up LE malfeasance just as it happens in New Hampshire....

OMG so many Defamation lawsuits..... Oh, it's not a Good Look I'll say that much.


What cracks me up the most is that idiot bigot Howie Carr being sued for fingering the wrong dude. Turn out the dude was a Senate employee, and boy was he pissed. Hahahahaa..... Why didn't they fire him right then on the spot? Because he's a good Plantation overseer, that's why.


And I'll tell you what else is not a Good Look, WRKO's position on certain things involving Casey Sherman's screenplay adaptation of Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the White Mountains...

No comments:

Post a Comment