Senator Kelly Ayotte

Senator Kelly Ayotte

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hon Kendrick Meek and 510 other smart people visited KingCast yesterday.

Details later with an hootlarious video shot by my Aunt showing AT&T's "coverage" in Upstate CT. The more people like Mr. Meek publicly admit that KingCast and outfits like mine make sense, the better Our World will be. The video is coming by morning -- just found my AT&T corporate HQ picture he-heh.

Hint: The new Samsung Galaxy/Captivate smartphone rocks, I like it more than my iPhone, but it is only as smart as AT&T's network. Perhaps they should have made me a zoning manager when I worked at their corporate office in the ATL a while back and Verizon wouldn't be laughing at them now. See, I helped Verizon colocate on hundreds of American Tower sites on their Right of First Refusal (ROFR) Project almost ten years ago and that is one reason they have a superior network today, duh.

No comments:

Post a Comment