Senator Kelly Ayotte

Senator Kelly Ayotte

Thursday, February 10, 2011

KingCast sees Judge Barbadoro order Amended Pleadings in KingCast v. Friends of Kelly Ayotte, GOP, Nashua PD NH Dist. 2010-CV-501.

Hard to tell from my Galaxy S but it appears from the ECF tag that everyone's motions were denied.


Update: His Honor had some choice words to say about everyone's Motions and Memoranda (The Defendants' Motions are at once particularly dilatory and obfuscatory) but the bottom line is that I got exactly what I wanted, the chance to file a Second Amended Complaint including the newfound footage of Nashua PD driving me out of the entire Crowne Plaza Hotel at the Joe Arpaio "Steak Out." Read the passage from this morning's pleading in the thumbnail at right. It will make an interesting addition to my presentation this weekend at the Annual NENPA Trade Show (para. 2).


And now here's The Thing Of It: I know Judge Barbadoro is one of the more conservative judges I'll ever practice before. But at the same time I believe he is going to take a good hard look at this case and at Oral Argument on the Motion to Dismiss he could very well look up at Defendants and say "What's the problem here..... why can't Mr. King be present to attend and gather information at these publicly advertised events that are held on commercial property subject to substantial state and local licensing and permitting.....?"


And I have one question for Counsel for Defendants: "Will you accept service and Waiver of Summons on behalf of the Defendants as most lawyers do in this circumstance, or are you going to hardball me and make me pay for Sheriff Process servers?"

No comments:

Post a Comment