Senator Kelly Ayotte

Senator Kelly Ayotte

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

KingCast brings the sunlight back to the Boston Herald history of Defamation that is continuing in Marinova v. Boston Herald, Jessica Van Sack & WDHD-TV Channel 7 Boston.


Okay so during routine site maintenance I come to discover that all of the documented Defamation cases I cited in this journal entry are jacked-up over at wepapers. I will set about reloading them today, I have no idea how that happened.

Joanna Marinova v. Jessica Van Sack et al. Falsely accused of having sex with prison inmates, confidential source might be compelled, case pending.
**********
Murphy v. Boston Herald: $2M plus -- 449 Mass. 42, 865 N.E.2d 746 (2007)
**********
Dr. Mark T. Reilly (full case) -- $225K Jury verdict for claiming that he would rather play golf than take care of dogs. And oh, don't let me forget:
**********
Daniel Lynch v. News Group Boston, 1 Mass. L. Rep (1993) -- Can't find it online so I uploaded it for your viewing pleasure  -- Summary Judgment Denied, Settlement not public knowledge but Howie Carr took a smack down, he didn't even finger the right guy hahahahaaa.... Any real newspaper would have fired his ass on the spot. I hate that guy he's a stupid loudmouthed incompetent douchebag. The wrong guy, hahahahahahaa like Van Halen was screamin' somebody get me a doctor I'm dying of a seizure over here, hahahaaa...


1 comment:

  1. The sunlight off the streetlamp in the top photo rocks.
    C

    ReplyDelete