Senator Kelly Ayotte

Senator Kelly Ayotte

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Yesterday Boston's Dirty Water News and 378 others learned about Kelly Ayotte's cover up of the Franconia shooting tragedy vis a vis Melissa Leo and Christian Bale's Oscar victories.


Update: Here is my first submission.

I love the fact that Boston has a new grassroots publication, pulling and pooling stories from local journalists. Boston desperately needs some fresh air in its media so here's a hearty KingCast welcome to these Fourth Estate brothers and sisters. There is a new wave of journalism coming as I noted during my 2011 New England News and Press (NENPA) presentation last month. Of course it's also a hoot that my housemate is on the cover. Here's yesterday's journal entry with video,
Boston says F-Bombs away! Melissa Leo, Christian Bale and the Fighter KO the Competition at Oscars 2011.
Below the fold: Greetings from the "Dirty South."

1 comment:

  1. I am working on my first submission to DWN right now.

    I would give you three guesses as to the content but you need only one.

    C

    ReplyDelete